Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twilight News for January 14, 2009


All about Rob Pattinson today!

Rob Pattinson is in Trouble for Cutting His Hair
I like the idea of calling Robert Pattinson just Rob from now on. It seems so much more personal and I feel like I'm really close to him these days. Seriously I have written more on his hair in the last few months, than I have written about anything else. Oh yeah and the hair drama continues...

Co-star Ashley Green says the studio folk are not happy with his new look... Read more...

Hope and Sympathy for Twilight Star Robert Pattinson
I don’t have much to offer on the subject of one of the most googled celebrities in 2008 – Robert Pattinson, with the exception of sympathy and hope. Sympathy would be the most prevalent thought. Sympathy for him that he can not take a breath without someone snapping a picture or writing about it and sympathy that he is besieged with hordes of screaming people wherever he goes. Read more...

Robert Pattinson's older woman love
Robert Pattinson isn't afraid to fancy women who are older than him.

Last year Robert had a bit of a crush on Hollow Man actress Elizabeth Shue.

When he was asked about this during an interview for Samedi Magazine he replied: "Yes, I remember. There was Elizabeth Shue, Patricia Arquette, who must be 50 today, and Dana Delany from Desperate Housewives.

"So what? Age doesn't matter to me and like I said I don't really have a type." Read more...

Robert Pattinson won't date a fan
Sorry girls but Robert Pattinson won't be dating a Twilight fan anytime soon.

The vampire hero seems to think his fans are too young. He told Star Inc: "It's weird because the girls who recognise me are 12 or 35 years old. I think Twilight fans are pretty much preteens and their mothers. I haven't met a girl of my age yet who has told me she loved my part as Edward. It helps to keep my feet on the ground." Read more...

No comments: