Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse News for March 23

The New Eclipse Movie Poster Now Online This new Eclipse movie poster/one sheet for the movie just came out. I tell you I tried for about a half an hour to find a bigger version but I couldn’t. I will update when I do. I am impressed with this one and is my favorite of all of them. Having Bella at the front with the two guys behind. And really Edward looks a lot better than he has in other posters. Link...

Robert Pattinson Trains Hard in 'Twilight: Eclipse' PhotosRobert Pattinson trains hard in 'Twilight: Eclipse' photos. Summit Entertainment recently released some cool footage from their upcoming third installment in their popular vampire series titled "Twilight Saga: Eclipse". Not only did they release a special behing-the-scenes featurette and the first official scene from the film which shows Bella and Edward cuddling in a bed talking about the future, but the "Twilight Saga: New Moon" DVD also came fully equipped with several photos from the set of the film including Robert Pattinson doing some pretty hardcore training. Link...


No comments: