Monday, March 29, 2010

Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse News for March 29

British actor Robert Pattinson walks into the set of the movie shooting 'Bel Ami' in downtown Budapest on March 29, 2010. The movie is made by an international crew in the Hungarian capital starring Robert Pattinson, Kristin Scott Thomas and Uma Thurman. AFP PHOTO / FERENC ISZA (Photo credit should read FERENC ISZA/AFP/Getty Images)



Three New Screencaps From Twilight Eclipse

Three new screencaps have been released for this year’s installment in the insanely popular teen/vampire/love triangle series, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Featuring (you guessed it) Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart, the images are the latest look at the third installment in Summit Entertainment’s flagship series. Link...



'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' - The quotes that should be in the movie
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' is the most anticipated movie in recent months and everyone wants to know what it's going to be like and will it live up to expectations. The trailer has been released, the poster has been released and now we are all aching for a little something else from Summit Entertainment.
'Eclipse' isn't being released until June 30th and I don't have a script but these are the quotes from the book that I hope make it into the movie:

1. "Staring into his eyes always made me feel extraordinary — sort of like my bones were turning spongy. I was also a little lightheaded, but that could have been because I’d forgotten to keep breathing. Again." -Bella Swan (Eclipse Chapter 1, page 17).

2. "I don’t know how to phrase this properly. It’s going to sound cruel, I suppose. But I’ve come too close to losing you in the past. I know what it feels like to think I have. I am not going to tolerate anything dangerous." -Edward Cullen (Eclipse Chapter 1, page 33). Read more...


Robert Pattinson’s rare Night OutFinally Robert Pattinson got the much needed break from his works and had a night out. He was spotted at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith, London on Friday. It was one of those rare occasions when he was not linked with any of his co-stars on a night out. One of the biggest reasons was that he went there alone sans Kristen Stewart or Emilie de Ravin.

No comments: