Thursday, March 3, 2011

Twilight and Breaking Dawn News for March 3


Robert Pattinson Speaks Live From Breaking Dawn SetRobert Pattinson gave listeners to Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning a very nice awakening when he phoned in, live from the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn set.
The gorgeous British actor was a s charming as ever as he spoke to Ryan about what he's been up to and being recognised everywhere he goes!
Celebuzz quotes Rob as saying: “You probably can’t go much of anywhere without being recognized. My gosh have things taken off for you in so many directions. Are you enjoying it, Rob?
“I am, I’m pretty happy with the way things have gone.
“I mean, stayed working stayed, pretty happy and I think that’s the most you can ask for.”
However, Rob wasn't allowed to talk too much about the happenings on set as they are in 'lock down'.
He revealed: “I think they’re being super secretive about all the stuff on this one but I think I can get out of the room.” Link to listen to the whole interview...

(ed.'s note - yes, it's this picture again! there must not be much new stuff leaking out)
Robert Pattinson Looks 'Bothered' On 'Breaking Dawn' SetWe get that Robert Pattinson is supposed to be brooding when he's in character as Edward Cullen, but RPattz seems particularly "bothered" in a new photo of the star, who is busy shooting "Breaking Dawn" in snow-covered Vancouver. Link...

No comments: